Leather-Look Harry Potter Book Sets - MTO
Show off your love of Harry Potter with our custom 'Leather-Look' Book Sets.
This page includes your choice of either the US edition hardcover books 1-7 published by Scholastic or the UK edition books published by Bloomsbury. The UK editions are sourced from the publisher in England and feature the original unadapted texts!
Each set of books comes wrapped in custom-printed jackets we designed to look like antique leather bindings. Our printed 'leather look' jackets are one of our most popular offerings, and we are excited to offer them in four colorways that subtly pay homage to each of the Hogwarts Houses.
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (US version) or Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (UK version) by J.K. Rowling
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
We also offer:
- Ready-to-ship Harry Potter House, Hogwarts, and Train Sets.
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Please allow a 1-2 week lead time, as your set will be made-to-order. Each Juniper Custom jacket is comparable to an individual art print. Our original designs are printed on high-quality paper and finished with a matte laminate on the outer side, making them tear-resistant, durable, and beautiful to handle.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!