Deposits paid online represent your commitment to initiate a Full Custom project and allow us to allocate the necessary time and resources to research and develop initial design concepts for you. We appreciate your understanding that deposits are non-refundable.
The Full Custom process is as follows:
- To get started, click Get Started with a Deposit on a Full Custom product page and proceed to checkout.
- Within 2 business days of receiving your deposit, we will follow up to determine:
- How many books you would like in your collection
- Your design preferences.
- Once we have this information, we will assign a Curator to research availability of the books and assign a Designer to create initial jacket design concepts. This part of the process may take 1-2 weeks.
- We will then present an Estimate and initial Design Concepts to you including the proposed total cost of the project and the lead time.
- Should you choose to accept the Estimate, we will send you an Invoice to pay prior to acquiring the books and producing the custom printed jackets.
If unforeseen circumstances prevent Juniper Custom from initiating or completing the work that the Deposit was calculated to cover, we will refund your deposit partially or in full. We will evaluate such situations on a case by case basis. Assessment of unforeseen circumstances and any potential refund or partial refund of the deposit will be determined solely by Juniper Custom.
We encourage you to thoroughly review this policy and ask questions before paying a Deposit. If you require further clarification or have any questions, please get in touch with us - email@example.com