Juniper Custom offers a comprehensive suite of Curation Services for all types of projects involving books including book sets, collections, and libraries of all sizes. Our team of curators, led by our Founder, Thatcher Wine, has decades of experience curating and acquiring books. Over the years, we have worked with thousands of homeowners, gift givers, book collectors, interior designers, architects, real estate developers, brands, and hospitality clients.
Our Curation services include:
- Developing an understanding of subjects and authors of interest to a client
- Curating collections around any theme requested. When enough books do not exist following a particular specification, our curators will make alternative suggestions.
- Calculating quantities of books required for a project based on review of plans, drawings, elevations, and photography
- Sourcing the best books meeting the client's specifications, including all new books, or previously owned books, rare books, collectible books upon request.
- We primarily curate hardcover clothbound books, however, we also build collections of leather bound books, and can curate book collections by binding style, color, size, and other factors.
- Presenting book lists for review and updates on agreed upon timelines, with accompanying visual updates upon request.
- Cataloging books in a client's collection and sharing finished catalog with clients for reference and insurance purposes.
Curation services are initiated with a deposit. Select an offering below that matches your curation needs to begin the process. Or use the contact form below and a member of our curation team will contact you.
Books by the Foot: Curated by Color
Hop on the colored book trend in home decor! Designers and homeowners love these uniform collections for adding color and interest to shelves.