Juniper Custom Collections - Full Custom - Get Started With A Deposit!
If you're unable to find the perfect collection, why not design your own book collection? Collaborate with Juniper Custom, and together, we can create a Full Custom offering tailored to your preferences for both books and design.
Whether you envision a collection built around a subject, a color, an author, a binding style, a book size, a design, or anything else, we can help.
Custom Book Collections generally include 11-100 books. If you're looking for a smaller Book Set (under 10 books) or a larger Library (more than 101 books), please visit their respective Full Custom page.
Start by clicking "Get Started with a Deposit" on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Within 2 business days of receiving your deposit, we'll contact you to discuss:
- The books you want included
- The number of books you want in your collection
- Your design preferences, such as designing jackets or the overall look of a curated collection, whether with their publisher's jacket or without.
- Once we have this information, we'll assign a curator to research book availability and a designer to create an initial jacket design, typically taking 1-2 weeks.
- We'll present you with a proposal and the initial Design Concepts, outlining the project's total cost and lead time.
- If you accept the Estimate, we'll send you an Invoice for payment before acquiring the books and finalizing the design. The deposit will be deducted from the project estimate.
Full Custom projects vary widely in cost and lead time.
Please note that the Deposit is non-refundable. The deposit covers our labor to research books and prepare design concepts and proposals.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!