Leather-Look Harry Potter Jackets-Only - MTO
Over twenty years after the original publication of the first Harry Potter book, this record-breaking series is as influential as ever. If you already own the books in hardcover and are looking for a sophisticated jacket design, these custom-printed Jackets Only, designed to look like leather bindings, are perfect for you.
This page is for Harry Potter fans who own the hardcover edition of the series and want our custom jackets for their existing books. The jackets come pre-folded for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
We offer these jackets to fit either the US Scholastic edition of the series or the UK Bloomsbury edition. Choose from four colorways that pay subtle homage to each of the Hogwarts Houses.
Jackets will be made to fit the following hardcover US or UK edition books. Please be sure your books' ISBNs match to guarantee a perfect fit:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone — (ISBN 978-0-590-35340-3)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-0-439-06486-6)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-0-439-13635-8)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-0-439-13959-5)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-0-439-35806-4)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-0-439-78454-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-0-545-01022-1)
- The US Harry Potter Boxed Set from Scholastic — (ISBN 978-05450-4425-7)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5589-8)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5590-4)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5591-1)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5592-8)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5593-5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5594-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5595-9)
- The UK Harry Potter Box Set — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5678-9)
We also offer:
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!