Genuine Leather-Bound Harry Potter Sets - MTO
These stunning custom genuine leather-bound U.K. Harry Potter sets are exclusive to Juniper Custom. Each set features the seven U.K. Harry Potter editions, written by author J.K. Rowling and imported from England, published by Bloomsbury.
The books are hand-bound in genuine leather with foil details, hubbed spines, and silk moiré endpapers. A perfect, once-in-a-lifetime gift for the ultimate Harry Potter fans – you’d be hard-pressed to find a more exquisite version of this series.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow
Please note that the set will feature all 7 books listed above. It is currently being custom-made for the 2023 holidays! The set will feature black leather with silver details, and it should be available for shipping around December 15, 2023.
We also offer:
- Custom options to customize a Leather Harry Potter Set in the leather color of your choice - click HERE!
- A special 'leather-look' made-to-order set with printed jackets designed to look like leather.
- Various ready-to-ship sets from the Harry Potter universe.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!