Mark Twain Huckleberry Finn Set - MTO
The works of Mark Twain are poignant in their depictions of adventure and friendship. Both humorous and moving, Twain's stories and characters have woven themselves into the fabric of American culture.
We've brought together a collection of seven volumes published by Library of America, with custom-printed jackets featuring a reproduction of the artwork that covered the first edition of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- Life on the Mississippi
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Pudd'nhead Wilson
- The Prince and the Pauper
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc
- The Innocents Abroad, or The New Pilgrims' Progress
- Roughing It
- A Tramp Abroad
- Following the Equator: A Journey Around the World
- Other Travels
- The Gilded Age
- The American Claimant
- Tom Sawyer Abroad
- Tom Sawyer, Detective
- No. 44, The Mysterious Stranger
- Collected Tales, Sketches, Speeches, & Essays 1852-1890, 1891-1910
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!