True Colors Book Set - MTO
This book set was curated to share the experience and history of the LGBTQ+ community. The five hardcovers include a thought-provoking mix of memoirs and non-fiction and come wrapped in custom-printed jackets that bring the colors of the pride flag to your shelves with a bold, modern design.
- Harvey Milk by Lillian Faderman
- Hola Papi: How to Come Out in a Walmart Parking Lot and Other Life Lessons by John Paul Brammer
- Loud and Proud by Tea Uglow
- PRIDE: Fifty Years of Parades and Protests from the Photo Archives of the New York Times by Harry N. Abrams
- In the Dream House: A Memoir by Carmen Maria Machado
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!