The Expanse Series Jackets Only - MTO
Our custom jacket design for The Expanse Series, with swirling nebulae and celestial color fields, evokes both the vastness of space and the breadth of the stories within.
This set includes 10 Jackets Only, made to fit the hardcovers published by Orbit with the ISBNs listed below.
Includes Jackets Only for the following books:
- Leviathan Wakes - ISBN 9780316496124
- Caliban's War - ISBN 9780316129060
- Abaddon's Gate - ISBN 9780316496100
- Cibola Burn - ISBN 9780316217620
- Nemesis Games - ISBN 9780316217583
- Babylon's Ashes - ISBN 9780316334747
- Persepolis Rising - ISBN 9780316332835
- Tiamat's Wrath - ISBN 9780316332873
- Leviathan Falls - ISBN 9780316332910
- Memory's Legion - ISBN 9780316669191
We also offer:
- For those who don't already own the books, this design is available as a book set here!
- Full Custom services can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Please expect a 1-2 week lead time for your made-to-order Juniper Custom set. Each jacket is comparable to an art print, featuring original designs on high-quality, tear-resistant paper with a matte laminate finish for durability and beauty.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!