Rainbow Bookshelf Collection Curated by Color & Content - MTO
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
- The Adventures of Robin Hood by Roger Lancelyn Green
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Jungle Books by Rudyard Kipling
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- My Ántonia by Willa Cather
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover by D.H. Lawrence
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- When You Are Old by William Butler Yeats
- Anne of Green Gables by J. M. Montgomery
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Sky Burial by Xinran
- Butterfield 8 by John O’Hara
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
- The Odyssey by Homer
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Candide by Voltaire
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- The Romantic Poets
Please note that the publisher of these books places barcode stickers with prices on the back of each book; if they are removed, they may leave a discolored area.
Want a larger Rainbow Library? See our Full Custom Libraries HERE!
Please expect a 1-week lead time for your made-to-order Juniper Custom book set. Each jacket is comparable to an art print, featuring original designs on high-quality, tear-resistant paper with a matte laminate finish for durability and beauty.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!