Personalized “Genius” Book Set - Full Custom
Add your name, or a recipient's, to the company of some of the world's greatest minds with our custom Genius Set! Including two biographies of your choice, plus a middle blank book, this set comes wrapped in custom-printed jackets with a lightbulb design, symbolic of the spark of inspiration. The middle blank book can be used as a journal, and its jacket can be customized with a name of your choice.
This set makes a thoughtful and unique gift to celebrate promotions, graduation, retirement, and other special occasions. We can also work with you to develop an original jacket design if you prefer!
Includes a choice of two biographies similar to the below (not limited to this list) plus one blank book:
- Benjamin Franklin by Walter Isaacson
- Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
- The Geography of Genius by Eric Weiner
Full Custom in 5 Easy Steps:
- To get started, enter the name you would like printed on the jacket, then click Get Started with a Deposit to proceed to checkout.
- Within 2 business days of receiving your deposit, we will follow up to determine:
- How many books you would like in your collection
- Your design preferences.
- Once we have this information, we will assign a Curator to research the availability of the books and assign a Designer to create initial jacket design concepts. This part of the process may take 1-2 weeks.
- We will then present an Estimate and initial Design Concepts to you, including the proposed total cost of the project and the lead time.
- Should you choose to accept the Estimate, we will send you an Invoice to pay prior to acquiring the books and producing the custom-printed jackets.
Full Custom projects vary widely in cost and lead time. A typical project may cost approximately $75 per book with a custom-printed jacket and take 4-6 weeks to produce; however, some projects may cost more or less.Please note that the Deposit is non-refundable. The deposit covers our labor to research books and prepare design concepts.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!