Magic Mushrooms Book Set - MTO
Embark on a journey through the latest science (and beauty!) surrounding psilocybin mushrooms with our made-to-order Magic Mushroom book set.
We curated five hardcover books for those curious about the transformative movement in the modern day. Our collection offers captivating reads into the realms of nature, science, and self-discovery. Each book is adorned with Juniper Custom-designed jackets featuring vibrant illustrated mushroom art.
- How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan
- Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures by Merlin Sheldrake
- Mushroom Botanical Art by Toshimitsu Fukiharu
- Plant Magick, The Library of Esoterica by Jessica Hundley
- The Magic of Mushrooms: Fungi in Folklore, Superstition and Traditional Medicine by Sandra Lawrence
We also offer:
- Full Custom services can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Please expect a 4-week lead time for your made-to-order Juniper Custom book set. Each jacket is comparable to an art print, featuring original designs on high-quality tear-resistant paper with a matte laminate finish for durability and beauty.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!