London Westminster Palace Set - MTO
An exclusive collaboration with goop, this set of eight oversized books displays a stunning black-and-white image of London across its custom-printed jackets – a cityscape with Big Ben, Westminster Palace, and the famous double-decker bus.
Each volume captures London’s sights and rich history through gorgeous photography and essays. This set is a perfect addition to an anglophile’s living or working space and a beautiful way to pay tribute to one of the world’s great cities.
- London Interiors by Barbara and Rene Stoeltie
- London: Portrait of a City by Reuel Golden
- Living in Style London by Geraldine Apponyi and Monika Apponyi
- Edward Bawden’s London by Peyton Skipwith and Brian Webb
- Unseen London by Peter Dazeley and Mark Daly
- London Light by Sandra Lousada
- David Gentleman’s London by David Gentleman
- Creative Living London by Emily Wheeler and Ingrid Rasmussen
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!