Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa Cookbook Jackets Only Set - MTO
Ina Garten's award-winning Barefoot Contessa cookbooks are beloved staples of any kitchen. From this page, you can purchase Jackets Only for your set of hardcover Ina Garten cookbooks, bringing them together with custom-printed jackets that embody the essence of simplicity and charm present in Garten's culinary creations.
This captivating set of custom-printed Jackets Only celebrates both the art of gastronomy and the heartwarming spirit of Ina Garten's beloved recipes.
Jackets will be made to fit the following books. Please be sure your books' ISBNs match to guarantee a perfect fit:
- The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook (ISBN 9780609602195)
- Barefoot Contessa: Parties! (ISBN 9780609606445)
- Barefoot in Paris (ISBN 9781400049356)
- Barefoot Contessa At Home (ISBN 9781400054343)
- Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics (ISBN 9781400054350)
- Barefoot Contessa: How Easy Is That? (ISBN 9780307238764)
- Barefoot Contessa Foolproof (ISBN 9780307464873)
- Make It Ahead (ISBN 9780307464880)
- Cooking for Jeffrey (ISBN 9780307464897)
We also offer:
- For those who don't already own the books, the full set of books & jackets is available HERE!
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!