Historical Documents Set - MTO
The documents that inspired the American Revolution and the founding of the nation remain as relevant today as they were almost 250 years ago. We’ve brought together writings that are essential in understanding America’s early years.
Fans of history, philosophy, and politics will love poring over these important volumes. Our custom-printed jacket design features an early Colonial Flag overlain with text and signatures from the Declaration of Independence.
All books are heirloom-quality and published by Library of America.
- Thomas Paine: Collected Writings
- American Speeches Vol. 1
- The Debate on the Constitution: Federalist and Anti-Federalist Speeches, Articles, and Letters During the Struggle over Ratification Vol. 1
- The Debate on the Constitution: Federalist and Anti-Federalist Speeches, Articles, and Letters During the Struggle over Ratification Vol. 2
- Henry Adams: History of the United States Vol. 1 1801-1809
- Henry Adams: History of the United States Vol. 2 1809-1817
- The American Revolution: Writings from the Pamphlet Debate Vol. 1 1764-1772
- The American Revolution: Writings from the Pamphlet Debate Vol. 2 1773-1776
Please note that books included may change periodically as titles go in and out of print and may differ from those pictured. The sizing of the books may vary.
We also offer:
- Full Custom services can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!