Harry Potter Bus Set - MTO
Over twenty years after the original publication of the first Harry Potter book, this record-breaking series is as influential as ever. Featuring our custom-printed jackets inspired by the 'Knight Bus' in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, this custom set includes UK Editions of the Harry Potter series 1-7 published by Bloomsbury and the US Scholastic editions of the Fantastic Beasts Series and The Cursed Child original screenplay to make for a full Harry Potter literary universe.
From this page, you can order the ten-book set as shown, and we will custom-make it for you.
Featuring the ten hardcover books wrapped in our custom-printed jackets, this set perfectly captures the magical and imaginative world created by author J.K. Rowling.
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, UK edition
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, UK edition
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, UK edition
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, UK edition
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, UK edition
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, UK edition
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, UK edition
8. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, US edition
9. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screen Play, US edition
10. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Crimes of Grindelwald, US edition
We also offer:
- For those who already own the books, a set of Jackets Only in this design is available here!
- Full Custom services can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!