Grateful Dead Book Set - MTO
Relive your favorite Grateful Dead memories with this made-to-order four-book set featuring a sophisticated rose motif on its custom-printed jackets. Add the tunes of the Grateful Dead to your bookshelf!
Includes 4 of the titles listed here; titles in each set will vary based on availability:
- Cornell '77: The Music, the Myth, and the Magnificence of the Grateful Dead's Concert at Barton Hall by Peter Conners
- Fare Thee Well: The Final Chapter of the Grateful Dead's Long, Strange Trip by Joel Selvin and Pamela Turley
- Jerry on Jerry: The Unpublished Jerry Garcia Interviews, edited by Denis McNally
- Grateful Dead Family Album by Jerilyn Lee Brandelius
- Art of the Dead by Phil Cushway
Please note that books included may change periodically as titles go in and out of print. The sizing of the books may vary.
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!