Customized Neil Gaiman Essentials Book Set
Every set that Juniper Books offers on our "off-the-shelf" website can now be customized on junipercustom.com. If you are not looking to customize your order (e.g., specify custom colors, print a gift inscription on the flaps, or provide special handling, packing, or shipping instructions to be followed by our dedicated custom team) please order from juniperbooks.com for the lowest price and fastest handling.
For the past several decades, Neil Gaiman has enchanted and captivated audiences worldwide with his dark, imaginative tales and modern myths. In partnership with the author, we present a set of five of his most iconic works. Our original illustration adorning the spines of the printed jackets perfectly captures the essence of Gaiman’s prose, conjuring a haunting and dark moonlit night.
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- American Gods
- Trigger Warning
Customizing a Juniper Books Set
- We are thrilled to offer a customization option for (almost) every set that is available from Juniper Books. Customization is a great way to make a set one-of-a-kind for your collection, or to create the perfect gift.
- The entire process takes place here on junipercustom.com. The price you see on this page is for the book set on its own. As you add personalized flap text and/or a custom color, the price for those additional services will be added to the total price for your order when you press Add to Cart.
- If you would like to order multiple customized sets, please add them to your cart one at a time. The personalization options chosen will save with each book set.
- Once we receive your order, we will contact you if we have any questions. Otherwise, we will custom make your set. The process typically takes 1-2 weeks and you will receive a shipping notification when the books are on their way.
Please note that Customized orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Examples of Available Customization!
Flap text can be as long or short as you like, it will be the same text for each book.
Recolor a jacket using one hue for the design. What's your favorite color?