Contemporary Cookbooks Set - MTO
Our Contemporary Cookbooks Set brings together the best of what’s new and exciting in the culinary world in a thoroughly modern collection. Filled with recipes inspired by the influential chefs and trends of today, each book is stocked with delicious dishes and top-notch food writing. These hardcover volumes feature beautiful blue custom-printed jackets that will remind readers and chefs of how much fun – and how satisfying – it is to be creative in the kitchen.
- Genius Recipes: 100 Recipes That Will Change the Way You Cook by Kristen Miglore
- Saveur: The New Classics Cookbook
- Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London’s Ottolenghi by Yotam Ottolenghi
- What to Cook and How to Cook It by Jane Hornby
- Smoke & Pickles: Recipes and Stories from a New Southern Kitchen by Edward Lee
- Huckleberry: Stories, Secrets, and Recipes From Our Kitchen by Zoe Nathan
- Keys to Good Cooking: A Guide to Making the Best of Foods and Recipes by Harold McGee
Please note that books included may change periodically as titles go in and out of print. The sizing of the books may vary.
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Please allow a 4-6 week lead time, as your set will be made-to-order. Each Juniper Custom jacket is comparable to an individual art print. Our original designs are printed on high-quality paper and finished with a matte laminate on the outer side, making them tear-resistant, durable, and beautiful to handle.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!