Children's Young Readers Book Set - Full Custom
Create a very special one-of-a-kind Book Set for young readers with expertly curated and beautifully designed custom book jackets by Juniper Custom.
A Book Set from Juniper Custom has less than 10 books. Depending on your preferences, we can choose beloved titles such as Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, or more recent Newberry or Caldecott winners, or other selections.
Each book will be selected to provide a gateway to a world of imagination and discovery, inviting young readers to embark on thrilling adventures and experience unforgettable characters. The book set will also look stunning on the shelf and always remind them of who gave it to them!
We loved working on this sweet pink book set with our client!
Full Custom in 5 Easy Steps:
- To get started, click Get Started with a Deposit on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Within 2 business days of receiving your deposit, we will follow up to determine:
- How many books you would like in your collection
- Your design preferences.
- Once we have this information, we will assign a Curator to research availability of the books and assign a Designer to create initial jacket design concepts. This part of the process may take 1-2 weeks.
- We will then present an Estimate and initial Design Concepts to you including the proposed total cost of the project and the lead time.
- Should you choose to accept the Estimate, we will send you an Invoice to pay prior to acquiring the books and producing the custom printed jackets.
Full Custom projects vary widely in cost and lead time. A typical project may cost approximately $75 per book with a custom printed jacket, and take 4-6 weeks to produce, however, some projects may cost more or less.Please note that the Deposit is non-refundable . The deposit covers our labor to research books and prepare design concepts.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!