Canadian Literature Book Set - MTO
This Canadian Literature Book Set is a must-have for any bibliophile! With seven hardcover volumes of literature by Canadian authors wrapped in custom-printed jackets featuring an illustration of a majestic moose, it's sure to be the envy of book clubs from sea to shining sea.
Includes 7 of the following titles, selected based on current availability:
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Late Nights on Air by Elizabeth Hay
- Never Cry Wolf by Farley Mowat
- The Book of Form and Emptiness by Ruth Ozeki
- Carried Away: A Personal Selection of Stories; Introduction by Margaret Atwood
- Three Day Road by Joseph Boyden
- The Inconvenient Indian by Thomas King
- Jade Peony by Wayson Choy
Please note that books included may change periodically as titles go in and out of print. The sizing of the books may vary.
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!