U.K. Harry Potter House Sets - MTO
Our U.K. edition Harry Potter Sets will transport you to the magical world of Hogwarts! Each set includes hardcovers imported from the publisher in England and wrapped in our custom-printed jackets inspired by the four Hogwarts Houses. This made-to-order collection is the perfect way to explore the enchanting universe of Harry Potter!
The books are published by Bloomsbury and are the original, unadapted texts.
Each set is wrapped in your choice of custom book jacket styles inspired by the four Hogwarts Houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Hufflepuff.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
We also offer:
- Already own the books? Check out our Jackets Only Option!
- Don't just fit into one house? You may like our ready-to-ship U.K. edition Harry Potter Mashup design!
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!