U.K. Edition Harry Potter Hogwarts - Jackets Only Set- MTO
This page is for Harry Potter fans who own the British hardcover edition of the series published by Bloomsbury and want our custom U.K. Edition Harry Potter Hogwarts jackets for their existing books.
Juniper Books jackets are comparable to art prints. Each set is printed on high-quality paper and hand-folded in our studio for easy assembly after they are received. We ship you the jackets, and then you put them on your books!
Jackets will be made to fit the following books. Please be sure your books' ISBNs match to guarantee a perfect fit:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5589-8)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5590-4)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5591-1)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5592-8)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5593-5)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5594-2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5595-9)
-OR- The UK Harry Potter Box Set — (ISBN 978-1-4088-5678-9)
Looking for the complete set? Find it here!
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!