American Flag Set - MTO
Despite the relatively short history of the United States, the literary contributions of the country’s citizens are unparalleled. We curated this classic American book set to bring together some of the nation’s literary giants. F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Roaring Twenties New York, Zora Neale Hurston’s Jim Crow South, and other distinctly American settings boldly sit side-by-side in this collection. The book jackets that cover these works feature the stars and stripes, so there’s no mistaking what they represent.
Each of the books is an heirloom-quality edition from the Library of America.
- Folklore, Memoirs, & Other Writings by Zora Neale Hurston
- Early Novels and Stories by James Baldwin
- Work, Eight Cousins, Rose in Bloom, Stories & Other Writings by Louisa May Alcott
- Novels: 1942-54 by William Faulkner
- Poetry and Prose by Walt Whitman
- Collected Poems, Prose, and Plays by Robert Frost
- Novels & Stories: 1920-1922 by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Steinbeck: 1942-52 Novels by John Steinbeck
We also offer:
- Our American Landscape made-to-order set with a jacket design by artist Chris Huang, available here.
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!