Logo and Company Branding on a Single Book Set
Our designers know the importance of using brand-approved colors and ensuring the logo shines bright on these book sets, making your brand stand out with a custom-designed book set.
Whether it's for a corporate event, office lobby, or client gifts, Juniper Custom can create branded decorative mural book sets measuring up to one linear foot wide.
Custom Logo and Branding on a book set in 5 Easy Steps
- Once you have paid, please email clientservices@junipercustom your branding and logo details.
- We request high-resolution files in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, or SVG vector formats with a resolution of at least 300ppi. All images provided must be the purchaser's property or licensed to.
- Please provide Pantone numbers or other color references when discussing your brand colors.
- Within 3 business days of receiving your branding, we will email you a design rendering for approval.
- The set will include books of the same height, no taller than 10".
- The width of the finished set will be driven by the logo and branding, not to exceed 12".
- The underlying books are in gently used condition, they are brought into the project for their size, not their content.
- The process typically takes 1-2 weeks, and you will receive a shipping notification when the book set is on the way.
Are you interested in a larger collection of books with your logo and branding? Click HERE to see the book collection option!
Please allow a 1-2 week lead time, as your set will be made-to-order. Each Juniper Custom jacket is comparable to an individual art print. Our original designs are printed on high-quality paper and finished with a matte laminate on the outer side, making them tear-resistant, durable, and beautiful to handle.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!