Complete Scribner Illustrated Children’s Classics - MTO
As captivating as words alone can be, illustrations enhance stories and help engage young readers in fictional worlds. The complete set of Scribner Illustrated Classics, featuring 9 volumes of classic stories alongside beautiful artwork, makes an ideal addition to any child’s library.
These oversized and elegant hardcover books each come with vibrant color illustrations by renowned artists and the full unabridged texts as originally published. We have curated them into this collection and left them unjacketed in their original publisher format.
- Watership Down by Richard Adams, illustrated by Aldo Galli
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie, illustrated by Trina Schart Hyman
- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper, illustrated by N. C. Wyeth
- Robin Hood by Paul Creswick, illustrated by N. C. Wyeth
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe, illustrated by N. C. Wyeth
- White Fang by Jack London, illustrated by Ed Young
- The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings, illustrated by N. C. Wyeth
- Bambi by Felix Salten, illustrated by Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, illustrated by N. C. Wyeth
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a custom jacket design. Click here!
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!