Customized Mark Twain Custom Portrait Set
Our curator brought together his most significant works, including Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, and five volumes of other novels, while our designers brought an iconic Victorian-era portrait of Twain across the spines, including his signature mustache and bowtie.
You can customize this book set with a printed message on the inside jacket flaps or commission a color variation starting from this page. Personalizing your book set will elevate this unique edition into a one-of-a-kind collectible. Perfect for your collection or as a special gift!
Please note that if you are not looking to customize this set, you can order it "off-the-shelf" from Juniper Books for the lowest price and fastest handling.
Customizing a Juniper Books Set - The custom design process takes place in our studio in Boulder, Colorado.
- The price for customizations will be added to the cost of the book set shown when you press Add to Cart.
- If you would like to order multiple custom sets, please add them to your cart one at a time. The personalization options chosen will be saved with each book set.
- Once we receive your order, we will contact you with any questions. The process typically takes 1-2 weeks. You will receive a shipping notification by email when the custom order is on the way.
If purchasing the Jackets Only option, please confirm your books' ISBNs match the ones below to ensure the proper fit of our jackets:
- Mississippi Writings - ISBN 9780940450073
- Collected Tales 1852 - 9780940450363
- Collected Tales 1891 - 9780940450738
- Historical Romances - 9780940450820
- A Tramp Abroad - 9781598530667
Please note that Customized orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Examples of Available Customization!
Flap text can be as long or short as you like, it will be the same text for each book.
Recolor a jacket using one hue for the design. What's your favorite color?