Women's Golf Set - MTO
Since its inception in fifteenth-century Scotland, golf has been a wildly popular pastime. As a sport that relies on both mental and physical capabilities, this book set is a collection of the best resources, including lessons from legendary golfers on how to achieve the perfect swing. Our custom-printed jackets take on the feel of vintage clubhouse posters and make the perfect gift for any golfing beginner or long-time aficionado.
The hardcover books in this set are published by Penguin Random House and Simon & Schuster.
Includes 5 of the 7 titles listed here, chosen based on availability:
- Play Your Best Golf Now by Lynn Marriott and Pia Nilsson
- Mastering Golf's Mental Game by Michael Lardon and Matthew Rudy
- How to Play the World's Most Exclusive Golf Clubs by John Sabino
- Legendary Lesson: More Than One Hundred Golf Teachings by Claudia Mazzucco
- The Mindful Golfer: How to Lower Your Handicap While Raising Your Consciousness by Stephen Altschuler
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect by Bob Rotella
- Golf's Holy War: The Battle for the Soul of a Game in an Age of Science by Brett Cyrgalis
Please note that the titles listed here may differ from those pictured. The books included may change periodically as titles go in and out of print. The sizing of the books may vary.
We also offer:
- Full Custom services that can be engaged to modify or expand this set's book list or develop a new jacket design. Click here!
Please allow a 4-6 week lead time, as your set will be made-to-order. Each Juniper Custom jacket is comparable to an individual art print. Our original designs are printed on high-quality paper and finished with a matte laminate on the outer side, making them tear-resistant, durable, and beautiful to handle.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!