Customized War and Peace
Every set that Juniper Books offers on our "off-the-shelf" website can now be customized on junipercustom.com. If you are not looking to customize your order (e.g., specify custom colors, print a gift inscription on the flaps, or provide special handling, packing, or shipping instructions to be followed by our dedicated custom team) please order from juniperbooks.com for the lowest price and fastest handling.
Considered by many to be the greatest novel ever written, Leo Tolstoy’s War and Peace remains a tour de force in realism, historical fiction, and philosophy. Entwining the lives of five Russian aristocratic families around the time of Napoleon’s invasion of Russia, Tolstoy’s scenes of life and turmoil in Saint Petersburg and Moscow come to life with dozens of hyper-detailed characters. The novel culminates at the Battle of Borodino where protagonist Pierre Bezukhov realizes his romanticized vision of war is far from the true horrors he encounters.
Juniper Books’ custom jackets bring this scene to life with Louis Lejeune’s painting, “Battle of Borodino, 7th September 1812”.
A glorious read, this beautiful 3 volume hardcover edition published by Everyman’s Library comes complete with silk reading ribbons, cloth bindings, and acid-free natural cream-colored paper. Everyman’s Library uses the celebrated Louise and Aylmer Maude translation. As contemporaries of Tolstoy, they knew the author personally and translated many of his works.
Customizing a Juniper Books Set
- We are thrilled to offer a customization option for (almost) every set that is available from Juniper Books. Customization is a great way to make a set one-of-a-kind for your collection, or to create the perfect gift.
- The entire process takes place here on junipercustom.com. The price you see on this page is for the book or jacket set on its own. As you add personalized flap text and/or a custom color, the price for those additional services will be added to the total price for your order when you press Add to Cart.
- If you would like to order multiple customized sets, please add them to your cart one at a time. The personalization options chosen will save with each book or jacket set.
- Once we receive your order, we will contact you if we have any questions. Otherwise, we will custom-make your set. The process typically takes 1-2 weeks and you will receive a shipping notification when the books are on their way.
- If purchasing the Jackets Only option, please be sure that your books' box set ISBN matches the following: 9780679405733
Please note that Customized orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Examples of Available Customization!
Flap text can be as long or short as you like, it will be the same text for each book.
Recolor a jacket using one hue for the design. What's your favorite color?