Visual Merchandising Prop Book Retail Installation Showroom - Full Custom
Juniper Custom has established itself as a trusted collaborator for retailers and brands worldwide, offering an array of services that go beyond traditional book props. Our expertise extends to creating custom book jackets featuring brand logos, colors, and imagery, providing a seamless integration of the brand's identity within the book collection.
When it comes to event and holiday installations, Juniper Books brings a touch of enchantment and sophistication. We have worked with renowned brands such as Kiehl's, Chanel, and Knoll to transform their spaces into immersive experiences that captivate customers and evoke a sense of wonder. From elaborate book-themed holiday displays to curated collections that align with specific brand campaigns, our installations breathe life into retail environments.
Whether it's curating or creating book props, incorporating brand elements, or creating immersive installations, Juniper Books has the experience and expertise to elevate the retail experience and leave a lasting impression on customers. We invite retailers from all industries to collaborate with us, bringing their visions to life through the artful curation of books.
Full Custom in 5 Easy Steps:
- To get started, click Get Started with a Deposit on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Within 2 business days of receiving your deposit, we will follow up to determine:
- How many books you would like in your collection
- Your design preferences.
- Once we have this information, we will assign a Curator to research availability of the books and assign a Designer to create initial jacket design concepts. This part of the process may take 1-2 weeks.
- We will then present an Estimate and initial Design Concepts to you including the proposed total cost of the project and the lead time.
- Should you choose to accept the Estimate, we will send you an Invoice to pay prior to acquiring the books and producing the custom printed jackets.
Full Custom projects vary widely in cost and lead time.Please note that the Deposit is non-refundable . The deposit covers our labor to research books and prepare design concepts.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!