Personalized BabyLit Board Book Gift Collection - Full Custom
The BabyLit books, published by Gibbs Smith, are designed to introduce literary classics and historical figures to kids. We take them to the next level by wrapping them in custom jackets designed and printed to be fun and personalized!
We can integrate any colors, symbols, designs, and names into the jacket design. The book set can be any size from 10 books to 27 books.
Each of the board books offers a variety of topics in vocabulary fit for the little one. We bring together books from multiple Babylit series: Classic Lit, Little Naturalists, and Little Poets!
Classic Lit includes well-known stories like Pride & Prejudice and The Jungle Book, made over into Primers. The Little Naturalists line focuses on famous authors, artists, and scientists who love nature. The Little Poets series explores the work of celebrated poets of the centuries, from Shakespeare to Emily Dickinson. These famous figures and stories can now connect with early readers on a level they will understand and learn from in colorful designs they're sure to love.
This collection of books makes the perfect gift for baby showers, early birthdays, and new parents. These board books are sure to inspire a lifelong love of reading!
Full Custom in 5 Easy Steps:
- To get started, enter the name you want personalized on the jackets at the bottom of the page, then click Get Started with a Deposit and proceed to checkout.
- Within 2 business days of receiving your deposit, we will follow up to determine:
- How many books you would like in your collection
- Your design preferences.
- Once we have this information, we will assign a Curator to research the availability of the books and assign a Designer to create initial jacket design concepts. This part of the process may take 1-2 weeks.
- We will then present an Estimate and initial Design Concepts to you, including the proposed total cost of the project and the lead time.
- Should you choose to accept the Estimate, we will send you an Invoice to pay prior to acquiring the books and producing the custom-printed jackets.
Full Custom projects vary widely in cost and lead time.Please note that the Deposit is non-refundable. The deposit covers our labor to research books and prepare design concepts.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!