Custom-Designed Jackets for Your Books - Full Custom
With over 20 years of experience, we specialize in revitalizing book collections, breathing new life into both the books and the spaces where they are enjoyed.
Our skilled in-house design team will collaborate with you to create custom book jackets that can complement the colors of your kitchen, transform your modern library into a classic British-style library, or change the look of your favorite book series on your shelf!
Jackets Only for YOUR Books, follow these steps:
- Click Get Started with a Deposit on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Fill out THIS short form telling us how many hardcover editions you are shipping us and a little about your design preference. You are welcome to upload images of design inspiration directly from the form, too!
- If you have cherished softcover editions and would like to add them to the project, please let us know on the form how many, and we will add a custom-bookbinding service.
- We will respond with a quote 2 - 4 days after receiving the form.
- If you decide to accept the quote, we request you ship us the books. We will provide instructions on the best packing methods you can preview them here. You will also pay the project deposit at this time.
- Once the books are received in our Boulder, CO studio, we will work on the project's design phase, emailing you design renderings for approval before production.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!