Cookbook Set Curate and Design Your Set - Full Custom
Making personalized cookbooks to gift has long been one of our most popular requests. With our Full Custom services, we can curate and design a one-of-a-kind set for anyone!
We can curate works from culinary icons like Julia Child to Ina Garten, or assemble collections for a regional cuisine, or style of cooking. Choose your favorite cookbooks to be included in the set, and we will design a unified jacket for a cohesive and visually appealing display in your kitchen. The design can be image driven, for which you are welcome to send us your photographs or artwork to use. Or it can be color or typography driven, or a combination.
Cookbook sets make great housewarming, wedding, graduation, retirement, and birthday gifts!
The cookbook sets showcased serve as examples of our capabilities. We are excited to collaborate with you in creating a personalized cookbook collection that perfectly aligns with your culinary interests and aesthetic preferences.
Full Custom in 5 Easy Steps:
- To get started, click Get Started with a Deposit on this page and proceed to checkout.
- Within 2 business days of receiving your deposit, we will follow up to determine:
- How many books you would like in your collection
- Your design preferences.
- Once we have this information, we will assign a Curator to research availability of the books and assign a Designer to create initial jacket design concepts. This part of the process may take 1-2 weeks.
- We will then present an Estimate and initial Design Concepts to you including the proposed total cost of the project and the lead time.
- Should you choose to accept the Estimate, we will send you an Invoice to pay prior to acquiring the books and producing the custom printed jackets.
Full Custom projects vary widely in cost and lead time. A typical project may cost approximately $75 per book with a custom printed jacket, and take 4-6 weeks to produce, however, some projects may cost more or less.Please note that the Deposit is non-refundable . The deposit covers our labor to research books and prepare design concepts.
Juniper Books creates the most beautiful and thoughtfully curated book sets, collections and libraries in the world. The brand makes special, art forward editions of books you know and love. For those who appreciate literature and design Juniper Books are collectible works of art for your bookshelf. From current pop culture fandom to time enduring classics, the brand has something for everyone.
Juniper Books was founded in 2001 by Thatcher Wine, a lifelong lover of reading and book collecting. He began his journey sourcing one-of-a-kind and rare book collections for clients around the world. A few years later, Thatcher invented custom book jackets and Juniper Books' customers fully embraced this new concept. Every Juniper Books set is made by hand in Boulder, Colorado.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom book set orders can take as little as one week. Curated and designed libraries can take several months. Please see each product page for lead times.
Yes, we can design jackets using photographs and artwork you provide (so long as it is not copyrighted by others).
Yes, but we would need the books shipped to us to precisely measure them, then we will make custom jackets, place them on your books and ship them back to you.
Yes, we ship all around the world. Every year we ship books to over 65 countries!